Furnished Private Room in Central Park #108D
Full room in a 4 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom shared home in Central Park. Flexible 1-18 month lease, no broker or extra fees. This property can come furnished or unfurnished.
About This Home
Did you ever think it would be possible to call Central Park your very own backyard? Us either, yet here we are. The very best of cozy and modern city living, with sleek finishes and exposed brick cast perfectly against mid-century furniture and plenty of space to move. A love-nest for two or a self-love next for one; unbeatable for all.
About This Room
We've tucked in absolutely everything you need for comfortable and seamless city living. Chill out in a tufted leather bed, backed by hand applied wallcovering and finished with art to inspire. Work hard-ish at the corner writing desk and nest easy with double, sliding door closet space.
About June Homes:
- June Homes mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
- Your membership ($145/month) includes: Wi-Fi, Sling TV, monthly supplies drop off (anything from toilet paper to paper towels), up to $30/mo in utilities included, fresh linens and our dedicated member support team available via June Homes app.
- You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
- All members go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
* All our homes are priced dynamically -- the exact rate is dependent on when you might want to move in and move out. Visit our website for a quote on your specific dates.
#108: Central Park Full Room D
- Apartment share
- Central Park
- $1,100 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- 18 months
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a real estate agent or broker