Furnished Full Room in Hells Kitchen #137 1C
Full room in a 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom shared home in Hell's Kitchen. Flexible 1-18 month lease, no broker or extra fees. This property can come furnished or unfurnished.
About This Home
This 5 bedroom hideaway in Hell's Kitchen is light and bright with satin walnut floors and matte black decorative moldings. We've added gorgeous lighting and sweeping drapes to every room but left the black and white checkered kitchen and kitchy blue bathroom because you're in Hell's Kitchen and there's no reason to not get down with the get down.
About This Room
Truly a unique slice of Hell's Kitchen heaven, this tranquil Full bedroom makes the homiest home. Boasting gorgeous overhead storage, vintage details and lush decor - you'll be settled in before the coffee's done brewing.
About June Homes:
- June Homes mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
- Your membership ($145/month) includes: utilities, high-speed Wi-Fi, Netflix, cable, monthly supplies drop off (anything from toilet paper to paper towels), fresh linens and dedicated member support team available via June Homes app.
- You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
- All members go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
* All prices of our homes are calculated dynamically.
Visit our website for more specific dates, and quotes.
#137: Hell's Kitchen Full Room 1C
- Apartment share
- Hell's Kitchen
- $1,575 monthly (large)
- 31 May 2021
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a real estate agent or broker