Furnished Private Twin in South Harlem #113 B
$200/MONTHLY FLEXIBILITY FEE
Unsure of how long you need a place to stay? Secure our best available rate today so you can cancel or change your reservation with 30 day notice after your first 30-days stay.
Twin room in a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom shared home in South Harlem. Flexible 1-18 month lease, no broker or extra fees. This property can come furnished or unfurnished.
About This Home
The three bedrooms are to the left of the entrance, leaving the updated living room and kitchen off to the right. The living room and kitchen are separated by the bathroom, a storage closet and a long hallway.
About This Room
This quaint bedroom has ample storage with a large closet and overhead space. Complete with a twin size bed, nightstand with storage and a folding desk. Velvet blackout curtains and a window AC unit keep the room cool and cozy.
About June Homes:
- June Homes mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
- Your membership ($145/month) includes: Wi-Fi, Sling TV, monthly supplies drop off (anything from toilet paper to paper towels), up to $30/mo in utilities included, fresh linens and our dedicated member support team available via June Homes app.
- You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
- All members go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
* All our homes are priced dynamically -- the exact rate is dependent on when you might want to move in and move out. Visit our website for a quote on your specific dates.
Visit our website for more specific dates, and quotes.
#113: South Harlem Twin Room B
- Apartment share
- $1,225 monthly (small)
- 30 Nov 2021
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- 18 months
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a real estate agent or broker