Seeking Female Roommate: washer dryer in unit
I live in a great, spacious, 3 bedroom apartment in Spanish Harlem. I have been in this apartment for almost 3 years.
• second floor walk up in a three story building
• washer/dryer in unit
• landlord is very nice and quick to respond when needed
• your bedroom backs up to a playground by a school and therefore it is only loud outside your room during recess
• Large bedroom only: your bedroom has a door opening to a fire escape where you can catch some mad sunsets. Closet is 5'5"x5'6". Bedroom is 13'6" x 11'5".
• 5 min walk from the 6 train
• if you have Citibike, it’s a 5 min ride to the 2/3 train or 15 min walk
• currently working on my green thumb and aspiring to improve the plant situation in our living room
Living room is furnished. Bedroom may or may not be furnished depending on what my current roommate leaves behind.
• Sept 1 move in, 12 month sublease
• Deposit includes first & last month rent & security deposit
• water & heat included
• Electricity+wifi generally comes to $30-50/month per person.
• Renter's insurance required.
Application Requirements (must apply to either you or a guarantor):
• minimum 700 credit score
• minimum 40 x 1 month's rent in income (after taxes/deductions)
No smoking, no pets, no bringing the party home without asking at least a few days in advance, no large TV in the living room (impromptu movie nights or any movie/show on your laptop w headphones fine whenever :) )
- Apartment share
- East Harlem
- $1,200 monthly (large)
- $1,400 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 12 months
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- running, reading, dance
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate