Furnished Private Room in Upper East Side #155 2C
Twin room in a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom shared home in Upper East Side. Flexible 1-18 month lease, no broker or extra fees.
About This Home
A stylish place to stay in the Upper East Side, featuring thoughtful decor and plenty of room to move. Clean minimal textures create an elevated type of cozy you may never want to leave.
About This Room
Tucked in off the foyer, you will settle in perfectly to this cozy twin. With a drum nightstand, full height armoire and walnut wall desk with concealed padded stool - you'll see a prime example of how we maximize city living.
About June Homes:
- The June Homes mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
- Your membership ($145/month) includes: utilities, high-speed Wi-Fi, Netflix, cable, monthly supplies drop off (anything from toilet paper to paper towels), fresh linens and dedicated member support team available via June Homes app.
- We offer a member-only network of quality apartments with unparalleled flexibility at fair prices.
- You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
- During COVID-19 we introduced virtual tours with an agent and permitted contactless move-ins.
- All members go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
* Not sure how long you'd like to stay? We offer month-to-month flexibility for a small monthly fee
** All prices of our homes are calculated dynamically.
Visit our website for more specific dates, and quotes.
#155: Upper East Side Twin Room C
- Apartment share
- Upper East Side
- $1,075 monthly (large)
- 30 Apr 2021
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a real estate agent or broker