Furnished Full Room in Midtown West #152A
Full room in a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom shared home in Hell's Kitchen. Flexible 1-18 month lease, no broker or extra fees. This property can come furnished or unfurnished.
About This Home
Sometimes you dream of a comfortable, beautiful city home, but did you ever think it would have private outdoor access, exposed brick walls and be in the very heart of Hell's Kitchen? Us, neither. This apartment has been hand-curated to create the very best of NYC living, including modern amenities and the most convenient access to major subway lines all out your exclusive door.
About This Room
Located off the brick hall, closest to the kitchen and bath, you'll find your own secluded nook. We've set you up with all the necessities to make you feel right at home: a wall-mounted desk with tufted stool, chic storage, a full length mirror and a cozy spindle bed that fits just right.
About June Homes:
- June Homes mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
- Your membership ($145/month) includes: utilities, high-speed Wi-Fi, Netflix, cable, monthly supplies drop off (anything from toilet paper to paper towels), fresh linens and dedicated member support team available via June Homes app.
- You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
- All members go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
* All prices of our homes are calculated dynamically.
Visit our website for more specific dates, and quotes.
#152: Hell's Kitchen Full Room A
- Apartment share
- Midtown Center
- $1,525 monthly (large)
- 13 Aug 2021
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a real estate agent or broker