Private Room at 28th Street and Park Avenue
Furnished 4 bedroom/1 bathroom apartment located at 28th Street between Park Avenue and Madison Avenue. Close to Atoboy and near the 6 train 28th Street station, N/R/W 28th Street station.
There is a $100 application fee and 15% broker fee. The utilities are $120 per month.
The apartment has been recently renovated and decorated with new furniture. The apartment is fully wired with full service cable and wireless internet , Live in a peaceful, quiet building with a vibrant, bustling neighborhood just outside your door. Nearby, there is a quick and easy commute to any Manhattan destination of your choosing. From visiting NYC's hot-spots and shopping for the latest trends, to relaxing with a book at your favorite local cafe - This apartment is the perfect space for you to explore and feel at home!
• Fully furnished apartment
• Four generous size bedrooms & maximum privacy between all rooms
• Large Chef's kitchen, outfitted with stainless steel appliances
• Amazing design with exposed brick detailing
• Spacious windowed bedrooms with plenty of closet space
• Hardwood Oak Flooring
• Wireless high speed internet
• Towels and linens available
• Cleaning services available
• 30-day rental minimum
TEXT for info/schedule showing or message me on Spareroom. :)
- Apartment share
- $1,875 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Not known
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a real estate agent or broker