Furnished Private Queen in Sugar Hill #167A
$200/MONTHLY FLEXIBILITY FEE
Unsure of how long you need a place to stay? Secure our best available rate today so you can cancel or change your reservation with 30 day notice after your first 30-days stay.
Queen room in a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom shared home in Hamilton Heights. Flexible 1-18 month lease, no broker or extra fees. This property can come furnished or unfurnished.
About This Home
A place to nest for a long time, or a little – as a long-term or short-term rental. This Hamilton Heights home offers a perfect place to chill and sip a cocktail after a day of exploring one of the most peaceful pockets of Manhattan. With generous bedrooms (furnished or unfurnished) and a cozy entertainment area, we've set you up to wine and dine or recharge.
About This Room
Spacious master bedroom includes a Queen bed, beautifully designed work space, storage closet with sliding doors, a full length mirror, a tall window that fills the room with light, and a nightstand with cozy reading lamp.
About June Homes:
- June Homes mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
- Your membership ($145/month) includes: Wi-Fi, Sling TV, monthly supplies drop off (anything from toilet paper to paper towels), up to $30/mo in utilities included, fresh linens and our dedicated member support team available via June Homes app.
- You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
- All members go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
* All our homes are priced dynamically -- the exact rate is dependent on when you might want to move in and move out. Visit our website for a quote on your specific dates.
Visit our website for more specific dates, and quotes.
#167: Hamilton Heights Queen Room A
- Apartment share
- $1,125 monthly (large/private bathroom)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- 18 months
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a real estate agent or broker