Penthouse Room available in Midtown East
Available 11/23 with some flexibility on move-in date (can be earlier or later).
Apartment is fully furnished. Bedroom can be furnished with a bed, dresser, and nightstand, or come unfurnished.
Looking for someone (f. or m.) to take my place in a massive Midtown East Penthouse apartment. You'll be moving into the second largest room.
About the room...
- Room for queen/king bed
- A private balcony shared with one other roommate
- Two closets
- Big window with lots of natural light
- Plenty of room to spare for other furniture (currently fits a large dresser, desk, chair, two nightstands, bookcase, standing mirror, with plenty of extra space)
- You will share a full bathroom with one roommate
-The entryway with coat hooks in the pic is a part of your room. The bedroom door opens into that entrance.
About the apartment...
In addition to your room, the apartment features
- 24 hour Doorman
- Super in building
- Washer / Dryer in unit (bigger units in basement for large items)
- Larger furnished balcony off of the living room
- Great neighborhood with tons of restaurants, bars, gyms & more all right at your feet
- Grocery store on the same block
- Updated kitchen with microwave, gas stove, full refrigerator and dishwasher.
- Roomies split utilities/internet, usually less than $100 a month (summer can be a little more).
- One month security deposit, a good credit history, and the ability to pass a background check are required for board approval.
-The 3 roommates are quiet and keep to themselves, we have a pretty go-with-the-flow household. We are all in our late 20's. Two work in IT and one in engineering. Everyone keeps regular work hours and is usually busy on the weekends so it stays pretty quiet around the apartment.
Email us with a little about yourself, living habits and anything else you might feel will help us get to know you! Feel free to ask any questions and we can find a time for you to come by or take a virtual tour if you prefer.
- Apartment share
- Midtown East
Lexington Av/53 St Station
(0-5 minutes walk)
- $1,670 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 12 months
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- 27 to 30
- Any pets?
- 3 Males
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate