Furnished Private Queen in Chelsea #1282G
Welcome to a new luxurious June Home located in one of the most vibrant neighborhoods of Manhattan - in a newly renovated townhouse, minutes from FIT, subway (1,2,3, A, C, E trains) and some of the best bars and restaurants.
• 1 price that includes everything from rent to bi-weekly cleaning and all supplies
• Homes are newly renovated and always in pristine condition.
• Flexible leases with 30 days’ minimum stay. Students can rent by semester.
• All homes are fully furnished with West Elm and other cool brands
• Hotel-style service: concierge, weekly cleaning, supplies are included
• Curated community. We reject 50-70% of applicants that aren’t a fit.
>>> no catch, no hidden fees, no brokers <<<
About this home:
- 5 suites with private kitchens, bedrooms
- Brand new, renovated in Spring 2018.
- Private garden with barbecue grill
- Entire floor of lounge space with Netflix, HBO, Showtime, X-box.
- Maximum 3 bedrooms per bathroom
- Maximum 7 bedrooms per kitchen
- All kitchens are equipped with stoves, ovens, fridges, microwaves, pots & pans.
2G - Queen size comfortable bed, full size desk with a lamp, beautiful night stand, spacious built-in closets, reading light, luxury linen and big fluffy towels, exterior and interior door lock, central air or window A/C
*Please note that our listed price is for a 12 month stay. Shorter stays are priced higher, on a sliding scale. Please reach out to our team for more information
What’s included in your rent:
- ShowTime, HBO, Netflix
- High speed Wi-Fi
- Unlimited free Laundry
- Essentials (AESOP soap, Mouthwash, Dish detergent, (Paper towels, toilet paper)
- Weekly deep cleaning of all common areas;
- Apartment share
- $2,100 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- 12 months
- Short rentals considered
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- 2 Males, 2 Females
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live-out landlord