Amazing Room in 5 Br, Furnished, Newly Renovated
Private room (room #5) in fully furnished amazing 5-bedroom/2 bathroom apartment.
Located in the heart of East Village, at the corner of 2nd Avenue and 5th Street.
From visiting NYC's hot-spots and shopping for the latest trends, to relaxing with a book at your favorite local cafe - This apartment is the perfect space for you to explore and feel at home!
• Brand new unit – Newly renovated
• Fully furnished and equipped apartment unit
• Bright, sunny bedrooms with great views of the city
• High Ceilings
• Gorgeous hardwood floors
• Wireless high speed internet
• High definition cable TV
• Cleaning services available
• Towels and plush linens available
• 30-day rental minimum
A fine example of New York City’s unmatched diversity, East Village/Union Square brings together poets, professionals, protesters, and everyone in between. Anchored by its central plaza, Union Square extends into surrounding streets filled with a mix of corporate giants and neighborhood staples. Farmer’s markets and street
add to Union Square’s cultural significance and popular appeal.
- Close to the F train at 2nd Av
- Close to the 6 train at Astor Place
- Close to the N and R trains at 8th St
- Close to the B, D, F, and M trains at Broadway-Lafayette S
- Apartment share
- $1,875 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- 2 Males, 2 Females
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a real estate agent or broker