Furnished Private Master in Morningside #1021A
Fully-furnished Master Bedroom in luxury townhouse
June Homes offer a smart alternative to shared housing: private rooms and communal living areas in luxury townhouses. Live like a CEO for a fraction of the cost. In fact, you'll probably be neighbours.
Move into a 2,000 sq. ft. townhouse in the most prestigious, safe and well-developed part of West Harlem, 7 minute walk from Central Park, 116th Street Station, and all your favourite hangouts.
But wait, there's more:
- Luxury private garden with BBQ
- Fully-equipped chef's kitchen
- Quiet coworking zone to get sh*t done
- Living room lounge with 65 inch flat screen and new gen. X-box, not to mention comfortable lounge furniture and laid-back atmosphere
- Bathroom with all the essentials included
- Washer and dryer on site
- Bed and bath linen provided
- Flexibility, 30 day minimum stay
- no broker fees
To ensure a good mix of people who will get along (think working hours, general lifestyle and age), we conduct a short interview beforehand. We also do background checks on our residents, just to make sure they aren't axe murderers or anything. After all, you'll be sharing a chef's kitchen together.
1A -White modern full bed draped in a plaid comforter. Birch writing desk with a white framed office chair coordinates with the white coloured night stands. A blue area rug balances the white and grey pattern by adding a pop of color.
Flexibility, 30 day minimum stay, no broker fees.
*Please note that our listed price is for a 12 month stay. Shorter stays are priced higher, on a sliding scale. Please reach out to our team for more information
- House share
- Central Park
116 St Station
(5-10 minutes walk)
- $1,675 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- 12 months
- Short rentals considered
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- 3 Females, 1 Male
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live-out landlord