Renting a spare room
Hey there! I am moving to Jersey City on October 3rd and I am looking for a female or LGTBQ+ person to take over my spare room. The pictures you see are the one's used by the landlord to rent the place.
The lease is on my name so the only thing you would need to move in is a 1.5 month security deposit and the month's rent based on the day you move in.
Services like electricity and gas are to be split 50/50
I am looking to rent long-term but I am also open to rent for short-term periods.
- First floor apartment.
- Large bedrooms on opposite sides.
- Shared living room, kitchen, and bathroom.
- 30-minute commute to 34th Herald SQ (NYC).
- 6-minute walk from the Journal Square PATH station and 4-minute walk from the 10 and 87 bus routes.
- 3 minutes away from laundromats, supermarkets, restaurants etc.
- Street parking.
- No pets allowed unfortunately
I am originally from Venezuela. Still, I have been living in NYC for the past 5 years. I am a 25 year-old singer and I am moving to Jersey to finish my Bachelor's in music on a scholarship. I am a goal-oriented, organized, clean and a responsible person. I wake up very early most days but I love to sleep in on my days off. I go to school part time and work waiting tables in the city on an early morning place. I love music, films and history.
My ideal Rommate is a female or LGTBQ+ person in their mid, late 20's or 30's. An early bird person who works out of home and is clean, organize, responsible, respectful and easy to communicate with. Hit me up if you are interested
- Apartment share
- Jersey City
- $1,000 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Short rentals considered
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate