Unfurnished Studio In Upper East Side
Unfurnished studio apartment in Upper East Side.
About this home
Become the newest resident of the Upper East Side in this sunny studio apartment. Featuring hardwood floors, high ceilings, and serene blue walls. This studio is unfurnished, left for you to design with a character of your own. The leafy streets are lined with beautiful brownstones and dotted with boutiques and bakeries in the Upper East Side. This studio may be furnished or unfurnished at the time of your move-in date. Please inquire June for up-to-date prices. About June: - June's mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible. - Your service fee ($99/month) includes: our dedicated resident support team available via June app.
- You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
* All prices of our homes are calculated on Aug. 30, 2022. See below for additional prices and some date range options: Sept. 26, 2022 - Sept. 26, 2023: $2325/month for unfurnished Sept. 26, 2022 - Sept. 26, 2023: $2750/month for furnished Sept. 25, 2022 - Sept. 25, 2023: $2325/month for unfurnished Sept. 25, 2022 - Sept. 25, 2023: $2750/month for furnished Sept. 24, 2022 - July 18, 2023: $2450/month for unfurnished Sept. 24, 2022 - July 18, 2023: $2900/month for furnished Sept. 15, 2022 - Sept. 15, 2023: $2300/month for unfurnished Sept. 15, 2022 - Sept. 15, 2023: $2725/month for furnished Sept. 15, 2022 - May 1, 2023: $2350/month for unfurnished Sept. 15, 2022 - May 1, 2023: $2800/month for furnished Sept. 15, 2022 - Oct. 30, 2022: $3275/month for unfurnished Sept. 15, 2022 - Oct. 30, 2022: $4275/month for furnished
#424: Upper East Side Studio (Queen)
- Apartment share
- Central Park
- $2,300 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- 18 months
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live-out landlord