Beautiful & well-connected, w/ creature comforts
Hey future roomie!
My name is Brendon, and I am a friendly software engineer looking for a roommate in my gorgeous Excelsior apartment. Some features:
1. *Large* bedroom with a desk. I am willing to put a bed in there if you prefer it to be furnished. **Tons** of closet space, as pictured.
2. Excellently connected to public transportation: 9 min walk to Glen Park BART. Right on top of a 14/14R/49 Muni Stop.
3. BEAUTIFUL view in a light-filled apartment. You can see the fog roll over the SF hills daily (as pictured).
4. Superbly stocked kitchen with absolutely everything you need: dishwasher, large kitchen island, Vitamix, large Instant Pot, air fryer, Wüstof Chef's Knife, Boos Block, pasta maker, spray-nozzle sink, etc.
5. A Peloton and Samsung Frame TV
6. An air purifier - helpful to keep the air in the apartment clean during the sadly worst-fire-in-california-history that seems to happen every November.
7. Utilities are included
About me: I'm a 29 year old gay male who works in tech from home (ideally we would not both work from home but I am certainly open to it). I enjoy reading, sewing, lifting, and surfing. I can often be found laying out at Dolores Park. I also love to travel, and tend to spend about a week away from the city every month. If you're interested to hear more, let's chat!
- Apartment share
- $1,550 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Short rentals considered
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- reading, cooking, films, travelling, art, hiking, fitness, gym, outdoors, beach, meeting new people, coffee, tattoos, weightlifting, lgbtq
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate