Large Room In East Village
Unfurnished Queen room in a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom shared home in East Village.
About This Room This clean, spacious and pretty room is available.
About this home
Enjoy living in the East Village, in this sunlit, 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom apartment. Beautiful light fixtures will be found throughout the house and the newly renovated kitchen and dining area, provide ample room for cooking, storage, and entertaining your guests! The East Village has become one of the most eclectic neighborhoods in Manhattan. Bustling with busy streets and walking distance to Union Square, this neighborhood boasts a handful of communal gardens, street art, shops, and a serious food selection. Home to the largest park on the east coast of the city, Tompkins Square Park is a great place for those looking for activities or just a weekend stroll. About June: - June's mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible. - Your home essentials fee ($109/month) includes: a fully equipped kitchen, cleaning, supplies, and our dedicated resident support team available via June app. - Utilities are not included. - All residents go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
* All prices of our homes are calculated on Sept. 29, 2022. See below for additional prices and some date range options: Nov. 11, 2022 - Dec. 26, 2022: $4175/month for unfurnished Nov. 11, 2022 - May 1, 2023: $2775/month for furnished Nov. 11, 2022 - Dec. 26, 2022: $4975/month for furnished Nov. 11, 2022 - Nov. 11, 2023: $2225/month for unfurnished Nov. 11, 2022 - Nov. 11, 2023: $2550/month for furnished Nov. 11, 2022 - May 1, 2023: $2375/month for unfurnished Nov. 18, 2022 - Feb. 1, 2023: $3425/month for furnished Nov. 18, 2022 - Feb. 1, 2023: $2900/month for unfurnished
#529: East Village Queen Bedroom B
- Apartment share
- East Village
- $2,200 monthly (large)
- 10 Nov 2022
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- 18 months
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live-out landlord