Now available - room in Central Square (Cambridge)
Sign a lease for a September 2022 move-in before June 30th, 2022 and you'll have a chance to win 3 months off your stay! *Applicable to leases longer than 8 months only! Unfurnished Queen room in a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom shared home in Central Square (Cambridge).
About This Room
This room may be unfurnished or furnished (additional fees apply) at the time of your move-in date. For up to date prices, please enter your move-in, move-out dates and your furnishing option.
About this home
Front the front steps of this beautiful townhouse, it is a six-minute walk to Central station for the MBTA Red Line, which will get you over to Harvard University in three minutes. A train ride south from Central station will get to Downtown in approximately five minutes. This smoke-free apartment comes equipped with a large flat-screen TV, high-speed WiFi, and can be furnished upon request. Other features include street parking and a communal laundry room located in the building. You have the option of renting a room or the entire apartment if available.
- June's mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
- Your home essentials fee ($109/month) includes: a fully equipped kitchen, cleaning, supplies, and our dedicated resident support team available via June app.
- All residents go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
* All prices of our homes are calculated on .
See below for additional prices and date range options:
Aug. 31, 2022 - Aug. 31, 2023: $1325/month for unfurnished
Aug. 31, 2022 - Aug. 31, 2023: $1625/month for furnished
Aug. 31, 2022 - Aug. 23, 2023: $1325/month for unfurnished
Aug. 31, 2022 - Aug. 23, 2023: $1625/month for furnished
Aug. 31, 2022 - Oct. 15, 2022: $1925/month for unfurnished
Aug. 31, 2022 - Oct. 15, 2022: $2675/month for furnished
#588: Central Square (Cambridge) Queen Room B
- Apartment share
- $1,325 monthly (large)
- 30 Aug 2022
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- 18 months
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live-out landlord