Private rooms available JULY 1st! Close to the 2&3
Address: W 116th St
The building has a shared furnished living room, perfect for hanging out and relaxing!
Private furnished rooms in a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in South Harlem.
We have 1 room available
Room 1: $1550 + $145 Utilities - Available July 1st.
Room 2: $1600 + $145 Utilities - Available August 1st.
Room 3: $1500 + $145 Utilities - Available August 1st.
Utilities include High Speed Wifi, electricity, gas, water, AC, TV w/ Netflix & Hulu and housecleaning service twice a month
- This unit is located very close to the subway lines 2, 3, B and C so you can easily commute anywhere in Manhattan.
- The neighborhood is filled with restaurants, cafes, lounges, bars, and supermarkets. Walking distance to whole foods, H&M, Marshalls, and Starbucks.
- All rooms come with a full sized bed and desk
The apartment is spacious and modern with hardwood flooring, couch for relaxing, and TV with cable. The kitchen comes fully equipped with utensils for cooking meals at home!
Message me and apply now!
No Broker Fee
- Apartment share
- $1,550 monthly (large)
- $1,600 monthly (large)
- $1,500 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 2 months
- Maximum term
- 12 months
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- 20 to 30
- Any pets?
- 2 Females
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live-out landlord