Big Private Room Close to Columbia & Central Park!
Address: W 115th St
The building has a shared furnished living room, perfect for hanging out and relaxing!
Private furnished rooms in a 4 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom apartment in Upper Manhattan
The rooms available are
Room 1: $1150 + $145 Utilities - Available Jan 1st
Room 2: $1200 + $145 Utilities - Available Jan 1st
Utilities include High Speed Wifi, electricity, gas, water, AC, TV w/ Netflix & Hulu and housecleaning service twice a month
- Located close to subway trains B and C trains and a short walk to the 2 and 3 trains.
- The townhouse has an amazing community feel to it where you can socialize with other members in the building in the basement.
- All rooms come with a full sized bed and desk
The apartment is spacious and modern with hardwood flooring, couch for relaxing, and TV with cable. The kitchen comes fully equipped with utensils for cooking meals at home!
Message me and apply now!
No Broker Fee
- Apartment share
- $1,200 monthly (large)
- $1,150 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- 12 months
- Short rentals considered
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live-out landlord