Cozy Room in Prospect Heights #805 C
Unfurnished Queen room in a 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom shared home in Prospect Heights. Flexible 1-18 month lease, no broker or extra fees. Custom furnishings can only be installed for stays of 3 months or longer.
About This Home
A roomy, four-bedroom, one-bathroom unit in one of Brooklyn’s nicest neighborhoods, this shared apartment is perfect for college roommates and working professionals moving into the area. Close to subway stations, popular attractions, and a bustling commercial district along Washington Avenue, this 1100-square-foot apartment is a rare find at this price. It features expansive rooms, high ceilings, large windows, modern lighting fixtures, radiator heating, and sparkling hardwood floors. Big, sunlit bedrooms boast closets and windows and accommodate queen-size beds with plenty of space left over for nightstands and dressers or personal workspaces.
About This Room
This room may be furnished or unfurnished at the time of your move-in date. For up to date prices, please enter your move-in, move-out dates and your furnishing option.
About June Homes:
- June Homes mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
- Your membership ($145/month) includes: Wi-Fi, Sling TV, monthly supplies drop off (anything from toilet paper to paper towels), up to $30/mo in utilities included and our dedicated member support team available via June Homes app.
- You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
- All members go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
* All our homes are priced dynamically -- the exact rate is dependent on when you might want to move in and move out. Visit our website for a quote on your specific dates.
#805: Prospect Heights Queen room C
- Apartment share
- Prospect Heights
- $850 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- 18 months
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a real estate agent or broker