Comfy Room in Ridgewood #772 B
Queen room in a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom shared home in Ridgewood. Flexible 1-18 month lease, no broker or extra fees. This property can come furnished or unfurnished.
About This Home
Situated on the second floor of a two-story, brick rowhouse, this lovely apartment comes equipped with high-speed WiFi and a flat-screen TV in the living room, which can easily accommodate a sofa, coffee table, and dining table with three chairs. Located less than a mile from Knickerbocker Avenue, one of Brooklyn’s busiest commercial districts, this apartment is perfect for someone who wants to live close to a plethora of nightlife options and popular restaurants. A ten-minute walk will get you to Jefferson Street station for the L train on the BMT Canarsie Line, which operates at all times. June Homes offers flexible leasing options if you are unsure how long you plan to stay in Queens.
About This Room
This room is furnished. Actual furnishings may vary from photos on this page. June Homes will have this room unfurnished for stays longer than 3 months for a one-time fee of $300.
About June Homes:
- June Homes mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
- Your utilities and home essentials fee ($145/month) includes: Wi-Fi, Sling TV, monthly supplies drop off (anything from toilet paper to paper towels), up to $30/mo in utilities included, fresh linens and our dedicated resident support team available via June Homes app.
- You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
- All residents go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
* All our homes are priced dynamically -- the exact rate is dependent on when you might want to move in and move out. Visit our website for a quote on your specific dates.
#772: Ridgewood Queen room B
- Apartment share
- $1,050 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- 18 months
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a real estate agent or broker