Modern Room in East Village #507 B
$200/MONTHLY FLEXIBILITY FEE
Unsure of how long you need a place to stay? Secure our best available rate today so you can cancel or change your reservation with 30 day notice after your first 30-days stay.
Queen room in a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom shared home in East Village. Flexible 1-18 month lease, no broker or extra fees. This property can come furnished or unfurnished.
About This Home
Looking to live with roommates in one of New York’s most sought-after neighborhoods? Look no further. This four-bedroom, two-bathroom, shared apartment is a bohemian dream come true. Situated in Alphabet City, a subsection within the East Village, this newly remodeled, first-floor unit features high ceilings, hardwood flooring, new stainless kitchen appliances, and a washer and dryer. Each bedroom in this 819-square-foot apartment is large enough to accommodate a full-size bed. A combination eat-in kitchen and living area make this a perfect home for college students or young professionals who work in Manhattan.
East Village is one of the best places to live in Manhattan if you enjoy all the thrills of big-city life but prefer to live in a laidback neighborhood brimming with historic architecture, eclectic street art, and culinary genius from around the world. The cultural influences of past and present generations run deep, giving East Village its revered bohemian atmosphere that you hear mentioned when somebody speaks of having lived here. There is something to do or see on every street in Alphabet City, which gets its name from the single-letter commercial thoroughfares of Avenues A, B, C, and D. With an estimated population of over 60,000 in less than one square mile, East Village is a walker’s paradise packed with culture and creativity.
An apartment of this size in a location this good is a rare thing to find in Manhattan. With access to numerous bus stops and multiple subway stations, commuting from this conveniently located apartment could not be easier. A 15-minute walk from the front steps of this beautiful 1920s building will get you to the Delancy Street/Essex Street subway station for the MTA Orange and Brown lines. This smoke-free apartment can be furnished upon request. Other features include radiator heating, mini-split air conditioners, high-speed WiFi, and street parking. Don’t let this apartment slip through your fingers. Book a tour today!
About This Room
This room is furnished. Actual furnishings may vary from photos on this page. June Homes will have this room unfurnished for stays longer than 3 months for a one time fee of $300.
About June Homes:
- June Homes mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
- Your membership ($145/month) includes: Wi-Fi, Sling TV, monthly supplies drop off (anything from toilet paper to paper towels), up to $30/mo in utilities included, fresh linens and our dedicated member support team available via June Homes app.
- You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
- All members go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
* All our homes are priced dynamically -- the exact rate is dependent on when you might want to move in and move out. Visit our website for a quote on your specific dates.
Visit our website for more specific dates, and quotes.
#507: East Village Queen Room B (can be furnished or unfurnished)
- Apartment share
- East Village
- $1,575 monthly (large)
- 01 Mar 2022
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- 18 months
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a real estate agent or broker