One room for rent
I recently remodeled the house in Alhambra. It is 10-15 minutes walk away from the main area of Alhambra, CA, but not in the heart of Alhambra, so its a good balance of quiet, but fun just down the street. All utilities are included in the cost of rent, including internet and security.
Room 1 (blue) is approximately 155 sq ft. It has a private bath and walk in closet. Rent is $1200.
Well mannered/trained dogs are absolutely welcome, but will have an additional cost. Parking is permitted street parking.
I'm looking for housemates who is respectful of others and can clean up after themselves, but generally the chores are shared. I'm an easy going person and a hard worker.
- Shared property
- $1,200 monthly (large/private bathroom)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- hiking, sports, food, walking, coffee, church, learning, being active, good conversation, whiskey, shooting, mountains
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a resident landlord