Unfurnished Private Room in Brighton #419 B
Unfurnished Queen room in a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom shared home in Brighton. Flexible 1-18 month lease, no broker or extra fees.
About This Home
This 4 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment has everything you need. A place you can stay for a long time, or a little, your choice. Each bedroom is available either unfurnished or furnished and has enough closet space for all your essentials. Find yourself only a short walk from Commonwealth Avenue where you can easily access the B line.
About This Room
This room may be furnished or unfurnished at the time of your move-in date. For up to date prices, please enter your move-in, move-out dates and your furnishing option.
About June Homes:
- June Homes mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
- Your membership ($145/month) includes: Wi-Fi, Sling TV, monthly supplies drop off (anything from toilet paper to paper towels), up to $30/mo in utilities included and our dedicated member support team available via June Homes app.
- You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
- All members go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
* All our homes are priced dynamically -- the exact rate is dependent on when you might want to move in and move out. Visit our website for a quote on your specific dates.
#419: Brighton Queen Room B
- Apartment share
- $850 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- 18 months
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a real estate agent or broker