3 Blocks to Grove Path
Looking for a roommate to fill an open room in our spacious, 1,300 sq ft, three bedroom / 1.5 bathroom apartment in downtown Jersey City.
We are looking for someone who is mature, clean, personable, and non smoker. Existing roommates are both mid 20s age range and have pretty relaxed lifestyles. Male, Female or LGBTQ+ roommates welcome.
- Get to Manhattan in under 15 minutes. This apartment is located 4 minutes walk from Grove St PATH station which takes you directly to Downtown / Midtown NYC and Newark. Two blocks from the happening scene of restaurant row, pedestrian mall and farmers market.
- Flexible exit plan following initial 12 month commitment.
- Living room fully furnished and kitchen fully equipped.
- Renovated kitchen and bathroom with new appliances and hardwood floors installed four years ago.
- Washer / dryer in unit
- Shared backyard
- Very supportive and responsive landlord committed to maintaining the apartment and enhancing tenant experience.
- Cleaning lady arrangement and Fios internet already in place (additional monthly fees for each)
The roommates for this apartment must complete renter's application, pass background and credit check requirements. Desired roommates are professional, clean, respectful of others, have good credit history, no pets, non-smoker, emotionally stable and generally play well with others.
- Apartment share
- Jersey City
- $1,100 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 12 months
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- 24 to 27
- Any pets?
- 2 Males
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a resident landlord