Carroll Gardens room for rent!
Looking for kind, considerate roommate for 1 room in a 4-bedroom/1-bath apartment in Carroll Gardens.
Location: On Clinton Street in Carroll Gardens, between Union and Sackett. Tree-lined street in a charming neighborhood with great restaurants (including Netflix-famous pizzeria Lucali serving take-out), bars, coffee shops, and even local Italian pastry shops. It's close to the local library, and a 5 minute walk from the F/G, and a 10-15 minute walk to the 2,3,4,5, R. It's a 10-15 minute walk to Brooklyn Bridge Park, Prospect Park, Gowanus, Red Hook.
The apartment has a huge, sun-soaked, common space and a full-kitchen. The room gets beautiful natural light during the day. The roommates work in design, architecture and linguistics. The atmosphere is relaxed and friendly, and everyone is thoughtful, clean and considerate. Out of respect to each other, we are extremely careful about COVID precautions and are looking for the same from incoming roommate.
Rent is $1,160/month.
* First/Security due upon signing lease ($1,160 for first month's rent and $1,080 for security deposit in money order or venmo to outgoing roommate)
* Electricity/Internet separate (~$40-60/month per roommate)
* $100 application fee/Credit Check
* Must sign onto lease, but okay to "break" as long as you find a replacement for yourself.
* No pets/ no smokers/ no subletting
* Free (!) laundry in building's basement
* Access to storage unit in basement for bikes and miscellaneous
If you think this could work for you, please send an email with a little bit about yourself.
- Apartment share
- Carroll Gardens
- $1,160 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- 22 to 24
- Any pets?
- 2 Females, 1 Male
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate