Private Bed Bath Duplex Parking Safe Neighborhood
Share Large Home w JUST ONE person! Utilities Included.
LOTS TO READ HERE, but it will save us both time in the long run, so thanks for reading all this blah blah blah. (I don’t talk as much as I write, unless I’ve had too much coffee, lol.)
Move in date can be May 29th at earliest; later if not yet rented. THIS AD WILL COME DOWN ONCE IT'S RENTED, SO NO NEED TO WRITE AND ASK "IS IT AVAILABLE?"
RENT & UTILITIES:
Rent is $1,350/month with $1,350 deposit ($2,700 move-in). Minimum 6 months.
The following utilities ARE INCLUDED: water, garbage, sewer, PG&E, and basic Comcast TV/Internet/Wifi, Netflix, and Amazon Prime streaming services.
LOCATION / NEIGHBORHOOD:
This home is tucked into a quiet, suburban neighborhood on the Santa Clara/Sunnyvale border near Lawrence Expressway and El Camino real, with easy access to 101 and 280 freeways, about 6 miles from SJO, and walking distance to grocery store, restaurants and the 22/522 bus line.
Washer and dryer inside unit, AC in common area, front and back yards, garage, driveway parking, electric oven and stove, dishwasher, skylights, and a gardener for basic “mow and blow.” Large living room and dining room.
Measures 11’ x 11’ and was re-carpeted and painted in October 2020. It’s on the shady, east side of the house so it doesn’t bake in the summer!
You also get a SECOND CLOSET, which is in the hallway just outside the bedroom door. And did I already mention the garage? Lots of storage!
The “private bathroom” is the guest bathroom in the hallway (it’s not attached to the room), and it is 99% yours. The remaining 1% represents usage by guests. It has ample counter space, two drawers, three cabinets, and a full tub and shower.
Sorry, no animals of any kind for any reason because the lease allows for only two small pets, and I already have two cats. (The litter boxes are kept in the office/bedroom, not in common area.)
I'm clean, easy-going, considerate, reasonable, responsible, respectful, educated, LGBTQ-friendly, woke, slightly-goofy, quiet, suddenly-single over-50 but VERY “young spirited” professional woman with a full-time job.
It’s okay if you are either social or prefer to keep to yourself. I will be respectful of your need for privacy and quiet time, and won’t crowd you. I can take a hint, lol. If we become good pals, then that’s a big plus, but it’s also okay to "compartmentalize."
GUESTS - THIS IS NOT A “PARTY PAD!”
I don’t mind if you have a guest or two about once a week (as long as they do not stay overnight), and if I know that they are coming so I can make myself “decent.” I don’t like to be surprised, LOL! We’ll just need to communicate, coordinate, and be courteous to each other.
On a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being "Where's the hand crank for this vacuum?" to 10 being "OMG! There's dust in the light fixture already!" I would probably be around 7 or 8. But I can clean more if you wish. Less-cleaning is not an option, ewe, lol.
IF YOU DON’T LIKE CLEANING, then we can work out an arrangement where you pay more rent and I’ll do more cleaning.
It’s important that you feel that it’s your home, too, and are comfortable in the common areas.
The photos will show that I have a lot of stuff in the common areas, but am willing to move some things into the garage so that you can put out some of your things! Fair is fair, right?
And if you don’t have a lot of stuff, then it’s okay to use my kitchen wares and furniture in the common areas as long as you’re respectful.
FIRST MEETING BETWEEN US WILL BE VIA ZOOM, AND THAT MEETING WILL BE PRECEDED BY AN EMAILED QUESTIONNAIRE (THIS SITE IS LACKING).
THANK YOU FOR READING ALL OF THIS!
- House share
- $1,350 monthly (large/private bathroom)
- 29 May 2021
- Minimum term
- 12 months
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate