Room in Sunny Detached Home Available
Hello! I am looking for a person to replace me as a roommate starting March 1st.
- 700+ credit score
- 35k annual income
If you do not meet the above requirements, must have a guarantor cosigning who has a 700+ credit score and a 60k annual income.
- Room is about 10 x 12' with lots of closet space
- House is completely detached and other roommates are very respectful and tidy - female professionals ranging from 25 to 38 years old
- Cameras on porch, inner foyer, and stairwell for added security
- 86th St train station and bus stops are only about 3 blocks away
- Neighborhood is VERY safe and residential (I have left my purse / uggs / other expensive things in my car multiple times on accident on this street without incident, and most of the neighbors have cameras as well)
- Well-behaved dogs are welcome after a quick vetting process (no cats, as someone in the current household is allergic)
- Open living room / kitchen area is super sunny during daylight hours and is large with plenty of space
- Nice-sized terrace, perfect for tanning in the summer or sitting out to have a drink
- The landlady is super kind and considerate, she lives on the first floor with her family and is consistently around whenever there is even the most minor of issues. She also did NOT raise the rent this year due to all of the coronavirus issues, which says a lot about her character. It is super rare to find someone so understanding and helpful that actually cares about the well-being of her tenants.
- 2 bathrooms (you would share with one of the roommates)
- If you need a bedframe I have one that can be provided with the room
- Required deposit is one month's rent ($850)
I personally genuinely have no complaints about this establishment and the only reason I'm leaving is to have more space and to live by myself - but you are honestly not going to find a room / home as nice as this, for this price, with a reasonable owner to interact with! Utilities are not included but usually range from 50 to 65$ a month depending on time of year.
Please message or text me with any questions :)
- House share
- Bay Ridge / Fort Hamilton
- $850 monthly (large)
- 01 Mar 2021
- Minimum term
- 5 months
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- 23 to 35
- Any pets?
- 3 Females
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a former roommate