Furnished Water View MdR Apt to Share
Available: now, month to month or weekly
Beach living at its best! The apartment is located at Mariners Village and it’s like a permanent vacation here with lush vegetation and waterfalls throughout the complex. I'm a female stationery designer / graphic designer and I work from home. I’m very easygoing and clean, looking for a compatible roommate.
I just got my first vaccine dose, would be great if you're also vaccinated :-)
The main living area is fully furnished in a midcentury modern eclectic style and the available room is furnished as shown on the pics. I have a little dog who is very quiet and friendly and I would be open to another dog if you have one.
If you’re interested then please send me a message with some info about yourself then we can chat on the phone and see if there’s a fit :-)
The available room is the smaller one, please see floorplan.
- Private room with en suite bathroom with a walk in shower
- Both bedrooms are located on opposite sides of the living room and the perfect roomie floorpan
- View of the Marina Channel from your room
- Cable and internet is included
- upgraded unit with stainless steel appliances and new countertops
- Large deck overlooking the water, boats and Playa del Rey
- Conveniently located laundry room (not in unit)
- 5 min walk to the beach
- Electricity, water & trash: $60
- Parking space is an additional $100 a month
Mariners Village Amenities include:
- Dry cleaning service
- Packet delivery service at the office
- 4 pools, hot tubs
- Outdoor gym
- Tennis courts
- 24 hr security patrol
- Apartment share
- Marina del Rey
- $1,650 monthly (large/private bathroom)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Short rentals considered
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate