Premium Downtown location - Mountain View
Available December 1, 2020
1 private bedroom in a 2BR/1BA apartment in downtown Mountain View
$1,250 a month + utilities
Application and Credit check ($25 fee) are to be submitted to the Property Manager, and your name will be on the lease as well, deposit is $900. Currently the lease is month to month, prefer someone who can commit to stay for at least three months
Utilities are about $60/month/person for gas, electricity, and internet, depending on usage.
If there is any overage, the amount will be split evenly between the two tenants
Walk to downtown Mountain View---shopping, dining, live entertainment. Sunday morning
Farmer's Market at the train station.
• Fully furnished with a bed and a desk
• Large kitchen
• Updated bathroom
• Kitchen has gas stove, fridge, microwave
• Apartment has hardwood floors throughout
• Located one block from downtown Mountain View
• Walk to library, Performing Arts Center, Farmer's Market, restaurants, and shops
• Close to all transportation modes: Caltrain, Light Rail, and Bus
• Laundry room in unit with washer and dryer
• Close to major shopping centers: Trader Joes, Safeway, Target, Whole Foods, etc.
• 15 min drive to Stanford; 4-min drive to 101 Highway; 15-min drive to Stanford hospital; 5-min drive to Google HQ, Mountain View; 20-min drive to SJC; 35-min drive to SFO airport; 10-min walk to Caltrain; 2-min walk to VTA Bus; 0-2min average Uber/Lyft wait time; 15-min drive to Facebook HQ Menlo Park
• Parking space in a carport
• Light and bright with lots of double-pane windows
• Water/sewer/garbage and gardener paid by landlord
• Bedroom has a double bed, desk and large closet
No smoking, no pets
Please briefly introduce yourself and your planned moving time. Please include your phone number and time for a quick phone chat.
- Apartment share
- Mountain View
- $1,250 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live-out landlord