Furnished Full Room in Hell's Kitchen #143 A
Full room in a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom shared home in Hell's Kitchen. Flexible 1-18 month lease, no broker or extra fees. This property can come furnished or unfurnished.
About This Home
Discover home in a whole new light, with this fully furnished home in the epicenter of Manhattan. Recently refurbished, with modern, elevated living at it's heart. Conveniently located a coin's toss from the buzz of Times Square, the views of Hudson Yards, and walking distance to all your transport needs.
About This Room
Sunny and bright, located just off the living room, you'll find charm and serenity in this full bedroom. The room boasts textured bedding and velvet drapes that perfectly complement one another, as well as full height closet space and a wall-mounted desk thoughtfully placed to maximize on your square footage needs.
About June Homes:
- June Homes mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
- Your membership ($145/month) includes: Wi-Fi, Sling TV, monthly supplies drop off (anything from toilet paper to paper towels), up to $50/mo in utilities included, fresh linens and our dedicated member support team available via June Homes app.
- You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
- All members go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
* All prices of our homes are calculated dynamically.
Visit our website for more specific dates, and quotes.
#143: Hell's Kitchen Full Room A
- Apartment share
- Hell's Kitchen
- $1,525 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a real estate agent or broker