Furnished Full Room in West Harlem #363 B
Full room in a 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom shared home in Upper West Side. Flexible 1-18 month lease, no broker or extra fees. This property can come furnished or unfurnished.
About This Home
This Fully Furnished 4 Bedroom 2 bathroom home is located, steps away from the famous Central Park. This home has been appointed with the finest amenities to suit your every need with everything from: Dishwasher, In-unit Laundry to TV's in each bedroom! Warm, inviting textures and modern accents meet elevated utility for inner-Manhattan living at it's best, and most convenient.
About This Room
This full size bedroom is a great place to unwind after a long days work. No detail went unmissed with a full length mirror, modern desk area, flat screen, and a full wadrobe. You won't want to leave your room in the morning.
About June Homes:
- June Homes mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
- Your membership ($145/month) includes: Wi-Fi, Sling TV, monthly supplies drop off (anything from toilet paper to paper towels), up to $50/mo in utilities included, fresh linens and our dedicated member support team available via June Homes app.
- You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
- All members go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
* All prices of our homes are calculated dynamically.
Visit our website for more specific dates, and quotes.
#363: Upper West Side Full Room B
- Apartment share
- $1,450 monthly (large)
- 31 May 2021
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- 18 months
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a real estate agent or broker