Furnished Queen Room in Central Park #110 B
Queen room in a 4 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom shared home in Central Park. Flexible 1-18 month lease, no broker or extra fees.
About This Home
Did you ever think it would be possible to call Central Park your very own backyard? Us either, yet here we are. Enjoy the very best of cozy and modern city living, in a newly renovated 4 bed, 1.5 bath home with a washer, dryer and sleek new appliances to call your own.
About This Room
A tufted queen bed with plush linens and ambient lighting means rest and relaxation is on your radar. But cozy doesn't have to be boring. Filter out the light with rich velvet drapes or set the sleepy mood with soft bedside lighting fit for late night reads.
About June Homes:
- The June Homes mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
- Your membership ($145/month) includes: utilities, high-speed Wi-Fi, Netflix, cable, monthly supplies drop off (anything from toilet paper to paper towels), fresh linens and towels and dedicated member support team available via June Homes app.
- We offer a member-only network of quality apartments with unparalleled flexibility at fair prices.
- You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
- During COVID-19 we introduced virtual tours with an agent and permitted contactless move-ins.
- All members go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
* Not sure how long you'd like to stay? We offer month-to-month flexibility for a small monthly fee
** All prices of our homes are calculated dynamically.
Visit our website for more specific dates, and quotes.
#110: Central Park Queen B
- Apartment share
- Central Park
- $1,400 monthly (large)
- 13 Mar 2021
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a real estate agent or broker