Furnished Private Twin Room in Chelsea #303 C
$200/MONTHLY FLEXIBILITY FEE
Unsure of how long you need a place to stay? Secure our best available rate today so you can cancel or change your reservation with 30 day notice after your first 30-days stay.
Twin room in a 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom shared home in Chelsea. Flexible 1-18 month lease, no broker or extra fees. This property can come furnished or unfurnished.
About This Home
This 5 Bedroom 2 bathroom is located in Chelsea, arguably the coolest neighborhood of Manhattan. Recently refurbished, with brick wall interior, Washer Dyrer in unit and communal storage space is elevated living at it's best. Conveniently located a short walk away from the Flatiron district, and Madison Square Park, satisifying your nature cravings and some of the best food spots in town.
About This Room
This room has a cozy yet sophisticated feel to it with a twin size bed an full size desk make this the perfect room to relax in after a day of being on the go.
About June Homes:
- June Homes mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
- Your membership ($145/month) includes: Wi-Fi, Sling TV, monthly supplies drop off (anything from toilet paper to paper towels), up to $30/mo in utilities included, fresh linens and our dedicated member support team available via June Homes app.
- You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
- All members go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
* All our homes are priced dynamically -- the exact rate is dependent on when you might want to move in and move out. Visit our website for a quote on your specific dates.
Visit our website for more specific dates, and quotes.
#303: Chelsea Twin Room C
- Apartment share
- Gramercy Park
- $1,575 monthly (large)
- 01 Mar 2022
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- 18 months
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a real estate agent or broker