Furnished Queen Room in Chelsea #146 D
Fully furnished and stocked, flexible 1-18 month lease, no broker or extra fees.
Want to learn more or have questions?
About This Home
Chelsea living, but make it a loft, with an elevator and a dishwasher. Add modern furnishings, all appliances provided, plus luxurious linens and towels. Union Square Farmers Market in just a tote-laden trip away, for all your fresh produce needs. Not sure if we should say living here means you would hold a key to the city, but we really, really want to.
About This Room
The largest room in the flat is sunlit and equipped with a beautiful grey upholstered queen-sized bed, coordinating grey linen black-out curtains, a foldable desk and hand-picked decor. The optimal sized room with the functionality you need.
About June Homes:
- The June Homes mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
- We offer a member-only network of high-quality furnished apartments with unparalleled flexibility at fair prices.
- All members go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
- You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
- Your membership ($125/month) includes: utilities, high-speed Wi-Fi, Netflix, cable, monthly supplies drop off (anything from toilet paper to paper towels), fresh linens and towels and dedicated member support team available via June Homes app.
- During COVID-19 we have increased our cleaning, introduced virtual tours with an agent and permitted contactless move-ins.
* Not sure how long you'd like to stay? We offer month-to-month flexibility for a small monthly fee
** We offer NO SECURITY DEPOSIT option for qualified renters with approved applications
*** All prices of our homes are calculated dynamically.
Visit our website for more specific dates, and quotes.
#146: Chelsea Master Queen Room D
- Apartment share
- $1,700 monthly (large)
- 01 Feb 2021
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a real estate agent or broker