Furnished Private Full Room in Midtown West #296 A
Full room in a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom shared home in Hell's Kitchen. Flexible 1-18 month lease, no broker or extra fees. This property can come furnished or unfurnished.
About This Home
Discover home in a whole new light, with this fully furnished and newly renovated nook in the epicenter of Manhattan. Just close enough to Times Square and all the major subway lines that your daily commute will be a breeze and just far enough west to find an escape. Exposed brick walls, hardwood floors, and brand sparkling new kitchens and bathrooms welcome to your home.
About This Room
Just off the entry foyer this cozy full bedroom is complete with all the necessities. Discover home surrounded by soft neutral bedding, velvet black-out drapes, cozy lighting and plenty of storage.
About June Homes:
- June Homes mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
- Your membership ($145/month) includes: Wi-Fi, Sling TV, monthly supplies drop off (anything from toilet paper to paper towels), up to $50/mo in utilities included, fresh linens and our dedicated member support team available via June Homes app.
- You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
- All members go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
* All prices of our homes are calculated dynamically.
Visit our website for more specific dates, and quotes.
#296: Hell's Kitchen Full Room A
- Apartment share
- Midtown Center
- $1,775 monthly (large)
- 31 Jul 2021
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- 18 months
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a real estate agent or broker