Seeking Flatmate for Bronx Home
About the room:
— Cozy Quiet Private Bedroom (116 sq ft/ 10’x11’); 9' Ceilings; ; lightly furnished
— In-building laundromat: Coming Jan 2020
- Utilities: WiFi, Electric, Netflix, Hulu, Heat and Water
- Weekly cleanings of the bathrooms, hallways, and living room
About the Neighborhood:
- Flat is conveniently located in Fordham Heights very close to the subway (9 min to 4 train, 12 min to B/D trains) and allows easy access to both Manhattan (40 min to Midtown) and Bronx sites of interest.
- For a weekend nightlife take the bus 3 stops west to Washing Heights, for a run in the park walk 4 blocks north to the Bronx Reservoir. Need Supermarkets, Gyms, Duane Reade Pharmacies, Banks, Restaurants, Public Libraries, Postal Office, or more Parks? Everything is within a 15-minute walk radius.
- Fordham is one of the major business/commercial sections of the Bronx with a long strip of many small businesses as well as a few business stores.
Flatmates are a diverse mix of young professionals. One man and three women between 26 and 31 years of age. There is a Construction worker, Licensed Social Worker, Clinical Psychologist, and Art Management Intern. The home environment is laidback.
- You work full time/ or are a student.
- You clean up yourself and are respectful
- Are cool with cats, we have two black cats
- Able to provide proof of income (one month’s paystub), decent credit, and clear Background Check
- Make enough where rent does not exceed 40% of your income after taxes. (I. e. At least $2000/month to rent the $800/month room)
- Okay with signing and ADHERING to a roommate agreement.
- To move in we ask for $1600 (first month’s and security deposit).
- 6 Month Agreement with the option to renew
- Apartment share
- West Bronx
Fordham Rd Station
(5-10 minutes walk)
- $800 monthly (small)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- 26 to 31
- Any pets?
- 3 Females, 1 Male
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a resident landlord