Fully Furnished Room in Prospect Heights #1693D
Twin room in a 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom shared home in Prospect Heights. Flexible 1-18 month lease, no broker or extra fees. This property can come furnished or unfurnished.
About This Home
Home in the heart of it all, available as a long-term or short-term rental, furnished or unfurnished. Find peace of mind and a place to unwind in this recently refurbished apartment, featuring all the little details that make a house a home. Enjoy elevated Brooklyn living with meticulously curated furnishings, palettes, and textures to make you feel fancy, even from the couch with a face mask on.
About This Room
This cozy corner Twin bedroom is ready for you and your suitcase. It already has everything you didn't know you needed including woven accent wallcovering, a tufted headboard, adjustable wall sconce, closet space and a writing desk.
About June Homes:
- June Homes mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
- Your membership ($145/month) includes: Wi-Fi, Sling TV, monthly supplies drop off (anything from toilet paper to paper towels), up to $30/mo in utilities included, fresh linens and our dedicated member support team available via June Homes app.
- You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
- All members go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
* All our homes are priced dynamically -- the exact rate is dependent on when you might want to move in and move out. Visit our website for a quote on your specific dates.
#169: Prospect Heights Twin Room 3D
- Apartment share
- Crown Heights
- $1,000 monthly (small)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- 18 months
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a real estate agent or broker