Private Queen Room in Morningside Flat #102 2A
Queen room in a 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom shared home in West Harlem. Flexible 1-18 month lease, no broker or extra fees. This property can come furnished or unfurnished.
About This Home
A brand new unit in one of the city's up-and-coming suburbs? We are serious. Find comfort and cozy in equal measure to the elevated living this sunny spot provides. We've installed a dishwasher, laundry unit, plus heating and cooling because this kind of lifestyle just deserves it. The major subway station is only a Spotify song away.
About This Room
Sweet dreams are made of this... style of bedroom. Get cosy with room to move, work from home or (most importantly) sleep soundly. Ambient lighting, luxe linens and somewhere nice to hang your clothes – all provided.
About June Homes:
- June Homes mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
- Your utilities and home essentials fee ($145/month) includes: Wi-Fi, Sling TV, monthly supplies drop off (anything from toilet paper to paper towels), up to $30/mo in utilities included, fresh linens and our dedicated resident support team available via June Homes app.
- You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
- All residents go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
* All our homes are priced dynamically -- the exact rate is dependent on when you might want to move in and move out. Visit our website for a quote on your specific dates.
#102: West Harlem Queen Room 2A
- Apartment share
- Morningside Heights
- $1,900 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- 18 months
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a real estate agent or broker