Furnished Queen Room in Morningside Flat #102 1A
Unfurnished Full room in a 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom shared home in West Harlem. Flexible 1-18 month lease, no broker or extra fees. Custom furnishings can only be installed for stays of 3 months or longer.
About This Home
A brand new unit in one of the city's up-and-coming suburbs? We are serious. Find comfort and cozy in equal measure to the elevated living this sunny spot provides. We've installed a dishwasher, laundry unit, plus heating and cooling because this kind of lifestyle just deserves it. The major subway station is only a Spotify song away.
About This Room
Featuring a bedroom space that moves with you, not against. Take comfort in a roomy bed, provided desk set-up, full height storage armoire and a little extra square footage for a move-in happy dance.
About June Homes:
- June Homes mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
- Your utilities and home essentials fee ($145/month) includes: Wi-Fi, Sling TV, monthly supplies drop off (anything from toilet paper to paper towels), up to $30/mo in utilities included and our dedicated resident support team available via June Homes app.
- You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
- All residents go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
* All our homes are priced dynamically -- the exact rate is dependent on when you might want to move in and move out. Visit our website for a quote on your specific dates.
#102: West Harlem Full Room 1A
- Apartment share
- Morningside Heights
- $1,475 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- 18 months
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a real estate agent or broker