Bedroom in a 2 Bedroom 2 Bath w/ NYC Skyline Views
Price: I am looking for someone to occupy the 2nd bedroom for $1800 + utilities
Utilities for electric in summer tends to be around $20-50 and in winter $50-100. . I appreciate a $1,500 deposit and am willing to accept it in installments.
Term: I just renewed my lease for 9 months so up to you how long you would like to stay, I do prefer a 9 month commitment with the ability to leave sooner with a 2 month notice.
Move in: August 19 - September 1
What you get:
- Floor to ceiling view of the Freedom tower from the living room
- Lots of natural lighting around the 1150 sqft unit.
- Living room: Has a 55” tv with a 3.1 sound system
- Kitchen: Stainless steal appliances + toaster oven, Ninja Blender, Nespresso, etc.
- Washer Dryer: Included in the unit
- Bathroom: There are 2 bathrooms in the Unit, the hallway one would be strictly yours
On site Gym
- Rooftop Deck with NYC skyline views
- 24/7 Doorman
- Package room (Including Amazon Locker)
What's near by:
- Walking distance to the pharmacy, grocery store, pizzeria, coffee shop, & much more.
- 10 minute walking distance to the Newport & Hoboken Path
Let me know if you would like to know more about me or the apartment.
- Apartment share
- $1,800 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Short rentals considered
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- Tv , Video Games, Techno, House Music, Weight Lifting, eating
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate