Bedroom Available in 1 Bdrm Flex!
I am looking for a female roommate to fill the bedroom opening up in my apartment on 55th street and 1st avenue. The space will become available on August 1st for move in but I am looking to re-sign my lease ASAP and I would like the new roomie to be on the lease as well. The leasing company will require that you have a Credit Check before signing.
I am looking for:
- Late 20's early 30's
- Enjoys having fun but will also be pretty relaxed during the week
- Doorman building
- Laundry in the basement
- the apartment is on the top floor and has a beautiful view of the city
- Great size room and living space for Manhattan!
- the neighborhood is quiet but has a lot of shopping and restaurants nearby
- Manhattan rent prices! (Lol)
Rent will be $1,450.00 per month.
Plus Cable / Internet Fees and Electric
Broker fee is being demanded by the leasing company for the new tenant-$1400
Application Fee- $100
* This is a 1 bedroom FLEX apartment. However, the space is large.
No pets, sorry!
If you are interested, please send me information about yourself! (Ex: Current living situation, where you grew up, occupation, interests)
- Apartment share
- Midtown East
- $1,450 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 12 months
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- Reading, Gym, Friends, Dance Class, Beach
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate