1BR/1BA/Separate Floor in Large 2-Level Condo
September 1st year lease.
No smoking/drug household. Landlord doesn't allow pets.
Utilities roughly average an additional $175/mo. Includes gas, electric, and cable/internet. I'm open to getting rid of cable if price is a concern.
Security Deposit: $1000
2 minute walk to the Western Blue Line
5 minute drive to I-90/94
- Private bedroom (13'11" x 13'6") with walk-in closet (4'1"x 4'9.5"). New carpet in 2015.
- Private full bathroom with vanity sink, shower/bathtub, and linen closet
- Private large family room with enclosed patio. New carpet in 2017 and recently painted.
- Free non-permit parking on the street
- Garage spot included (requires tandem parking - one of us parked behind the other)
- Central air conditioning/heat
- In-unit washer and dryer
- Cable and internet (bedroom has connections for both)
Queen bed and family room furniture available for $150 if interested.
- Male or female in your late 20s to late 30s
- Responsible and mature with a professional/steady job
- CLEAN [You're the type who leaves your shoes at the door, keeps clutter to a minimum and cleans up after yourself in the upstairs common areas]
- Considerate about noise [You prefer to keep it chill during week nights and don't bring the party home unannounced. I work from home and often work late nights (weekends occasionally) and would like someone who is respectful of this]
- For security reasons, if dating, you're not the type to bring home someone you just met
- No live-in significant other, smoking, drugs, or pets
Female professional in early 30s. In my free time, I enjoy tv/movies/playstation games, exploring restaurants/bars and experiencing all the city has to offer! I try not to be a bother noise-wise and typically hang out with people outside the home. If you enjoy exploring the city on Groupon deals, we're going to be fast friends :)
When responding, please provide your full name, age, profession, and a little about yourself. Thank you!
- Apartment share
- $1,050 monthly (large/private bathroom)
- Minimum term
- 12 months
- Maximum term
- 12 months
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- tv, movies, video games, exploring restaurants / bars, Groupon deals, up for anything!
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate