Seeking Fem Room in Cute House (Mill's College)
I am a female professional who just purchased a new house (2 bed+1 shared bath).
I would like to rent out the 2nd room (with a shared bathroom) to a female student/professional (20+ years old). You will live next to a small but very beautiful yard and have access to a very nice kitchen/dining/living room area. There is also a washer and dryer in the property.
- I am very clean, responsible and drama free.
- I am seeking a housemate who is also clean, responsible and drama free.
- Seeking someone who does not smoke or do drugs.
- Must be pet friendly (since I have two cats).
- Not seeking someone who would bring party to home. No overnight boy or male friends please. Yes, of course, both of us will have friends over. Basically, I would like someone who is respectful and has common sense. :)
- The rent is $850+1/3 of All utilities.
- Deposit is $1225 (1 1/2 months' of rent).
- Must give 30 days of advance notice to move out.
- My mother and I live in the house. Looking to share the house with another respectful female.
(Note: The pictures were taken by the real estate professionals prior to purchasing the house.)
- House share
- $850 monthly (small)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- 2 Females
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a resident landlord