Beautiful spacious townhouse- 1 room available
*FEMALES ONLY- No Exceptions!*
Beautiful 3 bedroom townhouse with 1 room available for rent. There is 1 full bathroom and a 1/2 bathroom that will need to be shared with 1 other person (so basically, you just have to share the shower/bath).
- Side-by-side parking will be available in an attached subterranean parking garage.
- Washer and dryer in the unit.
- Central A/C and heat.
- Filtered water system available for drinking water.
- Automatic dishwasher
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Patio/ deck
- Utilities included (electricity, water, gas, & internet)
- Currently furnished with queen size bed, dresser, clothing rack , and small desk. (Furniture is not currently pictured but will update soon). Please note the room doesn’t have a dedicated closet and thus has the dresser and a very nice substantial clothing rack.
LOCATION: We are located in the heart of Pasadena between Lake & Hill, just south of the 210 freeway. The place is within 0.5 mile of PCC and less than 1 mile of Caltech. We are also just 4 short blocks away from the Metro gold line station on Lake Ave. Close to Ralph's market, Trader Joe's, and Target. Close to Old Town Pasadena.
ABOUT US/ YOU: We are professional females in our late 20's and 30's. We’re looking for someone who’s easy going and knows how to get along with others.
- You MUST have good credit and a stable job! Please no actress/ model/ influencer/ nanny/ Uber Eats driver, etc.!! I would not consider these to be stable jobs.
- Must be clean. I'm not a complete neat freak, but just be respectful of common spaces.
- No smoking, no drugs, no parties in the house, and no overnight guests.
- One person per room only.
** PLEASE READ: If interested, I would like to schedule a time to speak over the phone before scheduling any showings. This way, we can get to know each other a little better to see if it would be a good fit as well as answer any questions you may have. I WILL NOT SHOW THE PLACE BEFORE SPEAKING TO YOU. Please text me with a few days/ times you would be available to speak.
**Please excuse any mess in the photos as this was taken when my previous roommate was in the process of moving out. This is not the natural state of the place. =)
- Apartment share
- $985 monthly (large)
- 01 Jan 2023
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Short rentals considered
- Utilities included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- 28 to 39
- Any pets?
- 2 Females
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate