Master Suite in a peaceful & cozy Home !
The apartment is a 2 bedroom 2 bath, with the master bedroom with private bath available to rent.
- 12-minute door to door commute to Columbia University
- 10-minute door to door commute to Columbia University Medical Center on 168th street
- 20-minute commute to Times Square
- 3-minute walk to the 145th street 1 train station (A/B/C/D trains 5 minutes Away)
- Apartment has stained hardwood flooring, high ceilings and abundant closet space
- Bedrooms on opposite corners of the apartment, offering lots of space and privacy
- King sized master Bedroom with large closets
- Building has a well-equipped Gym, locked Bike storage, fully furnished rooftop with amazing water views of the Hudson
The apartment is a newly renovated condo fitted with high end stainless steel LG appliances in the kitchen. (Gourmet oven, LG French-Door refrigerator and a full sized TrueSteam dishwasher) & has an in unit washer dryer.
You will be sharing the apartment with me, a male in early 30's recently graduated from Columbia University.
I am a third culture implant in NYC with varied interests, at home I enjoy a tranquil and a cozy vibe and don't bring parties home. Occasional dinners is when I have company. I have lived with a few roommates and understand that a peaceful co-living situation is a mix of trust, space and mutual respect
PS I dont bring shoes into the apartment and would expect the same from my roommate (shoe-rack in Foyer)
Please tell me a little bit about yourself and what are you looking for in sharing a home ?
- Apartment share
- Hamilton Heights
145 St Station
(0-5 minutes walk)
- $1,650 monthly (large/private bathroom)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- 12 months
- Short rentals considered
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- Barnard College
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate