Furnished Room For Rent Free WiFi Great Location
I am looking to rent out a furnished bedroom in my apartment to a woman, man ($1,100).
The building is pre-war with 9 foot ceilings.
Utilities included: broadband cable internet, heat, water, gas.
Ready to move in.
I am 64 years old woman, non-smoker, with 2 small dogs.
Just put on a fresh coat of paint.
Great for anyone that works in Manhattan.
- 15 x 11 x 9 ft
- Full sized bed
- Corner room with 3 windows
- Computer desk with Apple iMac
- Computer chair
- 2 additional chairs
- 32" 1080p LCD TV
- 2 night stands
- 6 drawer dresser
- 3 lamps + overhead light
- Half a block to 7 train (express stop)
- Half a block to LIRR stop (11 minutes to Penn Station)
- Wi-fi broadband internet included
- Air conditioner included (window unit)
- One closet outside of room
- Near the bathroom (shared)
- 3 windows with horizontal blinds (white)
- Supermarkets (2 within 2 blocks)
- 7 Express Train (1/2 block away)
- LIRR station (1/2 block away)
- Q32, Q18, Q60 busses all nearby
- Apartment share
Woodside - 61 St Station
0-5 minutes walk away
- $1,100 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Short rentals considered
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate